1. Are you worried that your competitors are using LinkedIn more effectively than you?
2. Confused about "social selling"? After all, it's not "social" and it's not "selling"!
3. Annoyed at time you or your people waste spend on LinkedIn for the return you are getting?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you. Held in association with the Institute of Sales Management, this interactive discussion will suit sales professionals at all stages in their careers, from sales executives through to sales leaders as we look at:
1. Top 10 LinkedIn tactics, habits, and mindsets that can make you effective at getting you in front of the right people
2. How to create a clear strategy for LinkedIn that is aligned with your business goals, and how to avoid the top three hidden traps that organisations can fall into.
Light refreshments will be provided, there will also be the opportunity to network before and after the talk. To find out more about this free to attend event and book your place visit the ISM website.
Handouts and giveaways for attendees:
Sales Tool: "LinkedIn levers" for leveraging relationships at large enterprises.
E-book: "LinkedIn the Sandler Way, 25 secrets that show sales people how to leverage the world’s largest professional network "Co-authored by LinkedIn and Sandler.